Sooner or later, kids have big questions about God, life, faith and the Bible, especially when their friends start asking them about what they believe. A common one is: What happens when we die?
Big questions deserve good answers. This warm, empathetic book looks at what the Bible says to help 9-13s think through this big question for themselves. It tackles common fears and stereotypes about the afterlife, and will excite readers about the promise of the new creation. Lively stories and illustrations make this book easy for this age group to engage with.
Emma Randall has illustrated many books, including Diary of a Disciple.
What Happens When We Die? is part of the Big Questions series: fun and fast-paced books walking kids aged 9-13 through what the Bible says about some of the big questions of life, and helping them to grow in confident and considered faith.
- 1. The Problem With Heaven
- 2. What Does the Bible Really Say About Earth?
- 3. What Does the Bible Really Say About Heaven?
- 4. What Does the Bible Really Say About Hell?
- 5. How Do I Get Eternal Life?
- 6. What Will Happen on the Day Jesus Returns?
- 7. What Will Life Be Like When Jesus Returns?
- 8. What Will We Be Like When Jesus Returns?
- 9. What About My Friends Who Don't Know Jesus?