Ed Stetzer & Trevin Wax
The Gospel Project: Saved: Life in the Face of Death - Bible Study Book includes a small group experience for six sessions, applicable Scripture, and individual study created for personal discipleship.
Scripture, from beginning to end, declares that sin destroys. Because of the fall, life ends with death. But Scripture is equally clear that before time began, God planned a rescue mission. In the outworking of His plan, He calls sinners to salvation, service, and submission. We respond to His call with repentance from sin and faith in Jesus, whose life, death, and resurrection secure our salvation. Through the work of the Holy Spirit, we are united to Christ, from whom we receive life in the face of death. And the plan of the Father means assurance of salvation--life forevermore.
- Because We Are Chosen
- Because We Are Called
- Because We Have Repented
- Because We Engage Our Faith
- Because We Are United
- Because We Are Forever
- Individual study with emphasis in discipleship
- Group leader helps
- Application of key theological tenets
- Biblically rooted and gospel-centered content
- Provocative questions, scriptural support and text, application, and preparation
- Get a theological understanding of a believer's salvation
- Learn about the destructive nature of sin
- Add to your spiritual foundation, whether you're a new or mature believer
- Use historical background provided to create greater context for spiritual growth
- Get a better understanding of salvation as a rescue plan
Ed Stetzer is the president of LifeWay Research Division. He holds two masters degrees and two doctorates, and has written dozens of articles and books. He is the executive editor of The Gospel Project, a contributing editor for Christianity Today, a columnist for Outreach Magazine, and is frequently cited or interviewed in news outlets such as USAToday and CNN. He serves as lead pastor of Grace Church in Hendersonville, Tenn., a congregation he planted in 2011.
Trevin Wax is managing editor for The Gospel Project and the author of Clear Winter Nights, Gospel-Centered Teaching, and Counterfeit Gospels. He has served pastoral roles in churches in the United States and Romania. He and his wife, Corina, reside in middle Tennessee with their three children.