Philippians: A 12-Week Study
The book of Philippians challenges Christians to remember their true identity as citizens of God’s kingdom, especially when faced with difficult circumstances and painful trials.
Helping us grasp the apostle Paul’s gospel-centered exhortation to endurance, this guide explains the biblical text with clarity and passion—encouraging us to joyfully imitate Christ in the midst of hardship.
Over the course of 12 weeks, these studies explore books of the Bible and:
- Ask thoughtful questions to spur discussion
- Show how each passage unveils the gospel
- Tie the text in with the whole story of Scripture
- Illuminate the doctrines taught in each passage
- Invite you to discover practical implications
- Help you better understand and apply God’s Word
Part of the Knowing the Bible series.