Matthew: A 12-Week Study
The book of Matthew paints a powerful portrait of Jesus as Israel’s long-awaited Messiah, the one who would bring God’s kingdom to earth and fulfill his promises to his people.
Leading readers through this hope-filled book, this guide explains the biblical text with clarity and passion—inviting us to encounter God’s one and only Son: Jesus Christ, the Savior of the world.
Over the course of 12 weeks, these studies explore books of the Bible and:
- Ask thoughtful questions to spur discussion
- Show how each passage unveils the gospel
- Tie the text in with the whole story of Scripture
- Illuminate the doctrines taught in each passage
- Invite you to discover practical implications
- Help you better understand and apply God’s Word
Part of the Knowing the Bible series.