Weaver Book Company
God's Super-Apostles: Encountering the Worldwide Prophets and Apostles Movement
About the Book
God's Super-Apostles provides a concise entry-level overview of the key teachings and practices of the New Apostolic Reformation (NAR) movement. This is a key resource in grasping the significance of this global, confusing, and controversial movement.
See here for insightful interview with Holly Pivec about this book.
1. What Is the New Apostolic Reformation?
2. NAR Apostles: The Generals
3 Apostles in the Bible: A Close Look
4. NAR Apostles vs. Apostles in the Bible
5. NAR Prophets: The Secret Intelligence Agents
6. Prophets in the Bible: A Close Look
7. NAR Prophets vs. Prophets in the Bible
8. Strategic-Level Spiritual Warfare
9. What the Bible Really Teaches About Spiritual Warfare
10. Unifying the Forces through “Apostolic Unity”
11. A Miracle-Working Army
12. What the Bible Really Teaches About Miracles
Appendix A: Advice for Parents, Pastors, and Participants in the New Apostolic Reformation
Appendix B: Questions to Ask of Churches
Appendix C: Name-Calling