Daniel: A 12-Week Study
The book of Daniel has all the makings of a great story: memorable characters, cliff-hanging moments, and incredible visions. Yet we miss the point if we pay more attention to Daniel’s story than to Daniel’s God.
In this helpful study, readers will see how this fascinating biblical book ultimately points to the sovereign Lord of history, who rules over all earthly kingdoms and whose plans cannot be thwarted.
Over the course of 12 weeks, these studies explore books of the Bible and:
- Ask thoughtful questions to spur discussion
- Show how each passage unveils the gospel
- Tie the text in with the whole story of Scripture
- Illuminate the doctrines taught in each passage
- Invite you to discover practical implications
- Help you better understand and apply God’s Word
Part of the Knowing the Bible series.