Christian Theology: An Introduction
Alister E. McGrath
- A new edition of the bestselling Christian theology textbook to celebrate its 25th anniversary.
- Rewritten throughout for exceptional clarity and accessibility, and adds substantial new material on the Holy Spirit.
- Features increased coverage of postcolonial theology, and feminist theology, and prodigious development of world theology.
- Increases the focus on contemporary theology to complement the excellent coverage of historical material.
- A new 2–colour design includes more pedagogical features including textboxes and sidebars to aid learning.
Alister E. McGrath is the Head of the Centre for Theology, Religion & Culture at King's College London, having previously been Professor of Historical Theology at the University of Oxford. He is one of the world's leading Protestant theologians and has long been involved in theological education. McGrath is also the author of some of the most widely used theology textbooks, including the bestselling Christian Theology: An Introduction (2010, Wiley-Blackwell), now in its fifth edition. He is in constant demand as a speaker at conferences throughout the world.