Being a Dad Who Leads
Are you sometimes tempted to give in or give up?
The rewards of being a dad who leads are well worth making the effort to stand firm. The Bible offers clear guidance for dads on how to parent effectively.
Join pastor-teacher John MacArthur as he looks at:
- the keys to building healthy family unity;
- essential character qualities to teach every child;
- how to lovingly discipline children and nurture obedience;
- traps to avoid in the course of parenting;
- and the power of a dad's example to influence future generations.
Commit yourself to being a dad who leads, and God will enable you every step of the way. There's no surer path to experiencing a lifetime of family blessings!