A Little Book on the Christian Life (Gift Edition), Navy
For centuries, disciples young and old have turned to this book for guidance in the Christian life. Today, it remains unique in its clear exposition of God's calling for Christians to pursue holiness, endure suffering, and fulfill their callings. This is a book for every Christian to pick up, read, and apply. Includes custom slipcase.
- Scripture's Call to Christian Living
- Self–Denial in the Christian Life
- Bearing Our Cross Is a Part of Self–Denial
- Meditation on Our Future Life
- How the Present Life and Its Comforts Should Be Used